Evaluation Item: Cover Letter and Resume (Graded)
Students are required to prepare cover letter and personal resume to demonstrate that they have learned the skills of formal letter writing.
- ● Cover Letter (Body of the Email, Formal Letter Format)
- ● Cluster Diagram (Attachment, Single Page, PNG format)
- ● Resume (Attachment, Single Page, PDF format)
- ● Report must be submitted in both hard and soft (electronic) copy formats.
- ● Hardcopy should be given to the teacher during class or submitted during office hours.
- ● Softcopy should be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ● The Subject of the Email should include your
university acronym, department acronym, student ID, name,topic
formatted in as in this example:
Evaluation (Total = 90 Points)
|Submission Complete (includes Cluster Diagram Evaluation)|| 10
|Cover Letter's Macro-Level English
● Format/Mechanics (~10)
● Content/Organization (Meaning Clear, Appropriate Contents)(~10)
● Style (Well organized) (~20)
● Interesting (~10)
|Cover Letter's Micro-Level English: Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation
● grammar (~5)
|Resume: Information Complete, Good Format, 1 Page|| 20
|Late submission Penalty