4. Starting at the first article, read all four articles of the exam paper.
Do not use the mouse when the program is running except to select the correct answers.
● Screen shot of the Final Score
● If you are doing the test in a classroom,do NOT shut down the computer -- leave the screen display on so we can record your results. Do not leave before the TA or teacher has recorded your reading speed results!
● If you are doing the test at home,
● Report must be submitted in soft (electronic) copy formats.
● Softcopy should be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
● The Subject of the Email should include your
university, course, student ID, name,READING SPEED TEST
● Screen shot of Final Score should be an attachment in PNG format OR in Body of the Email