Evaluation Item: Letter of Introduction (Graded)
Students are required to prepare a letter of introduction to demonstrate that they have learned the skills of cluster diagramming and informal letter writing.
The teacher will give each student a specific topic for the letter.
- ● Letter of Introduction (Personal Letter Style)
- ● Cluster Diagram (png format attachment, one page)
- ● Report must be submitted in both hard and soft (electronic) copy formats.
- ● Hardcopy should be given to the teacher during class or submitted during office hours.
- ● Softcopy should be sent by Email to email@example.com
- ● The subject of the Email should include the university acronym, course code, your student ID, your name, topic. For example,
Evaluation (Total = 60 Points)
● full tree (~10)
● numbering (~10)
● 1:1 correspondence (~10)
● Format/Mechanics (~10)
● Content/Style (~10)
● grammar (~5)